Monday, March 02, 2009

Shared Google Reader Items, 3/2/2009

Here are my shared items from Google Reader. Enjoy!

Science:
Technology:
  • Penn State and Virginia Commonwealth U researchers have found a new trick for producing hydrogen gas that sounds very, very interesting. This could potentially be a world-changer. From what I gather, it sounds a whole lot like seems-free-but-isn't-technically-I-guess energy, which makes me skeptical, but goddam does it sound interesting.
  • To go along with that potential alternative energy neatness, solar panels have reached $1 a Watt.
Digital Rights:
Entertainment:
Random:

As always, leave your comments on these or anything else below.

2 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

I don't get the Netflix thing - is there some advantage to them for having this downloaded? (it's free, isn't it?) Did they not realize it was bad?

Jon Harmon said...

I assume they want to reduce their server loads (by sending less data per movie).